Buying a home is so much more than just a transaction. It’s a major investment and a financial commitment that will impact your life for years to come. Like most areas, the process of buying a home in the Lake Wallenpaupack can be complex. There are contracts to sign, confusing paperwork to fill out, inspectors to hire, counter offers to make, repairs to follow up on, contingencies to consider, and the list of details required to successfully finalize a transaction can seem overwhelming at best. That is why you need an experienced Lake Wallenpaupack area real estate agent by your side – someone you can trust that can walk you through the home buying process step by step.
Alicia Kowalik, REALTOR® – Lake Wallenpaupack Area Homes for Sale – Pike County & Wayne County Real Estate – Call Today! (570) 470-5076
Below are the steps you will need to take when buying Lake Wallenpaupack real estate:
- Hire an experienced, licensed real estate agent
- Ask your agent for a referral to a mortgage banker
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage loan
- Look at Lake Wallenpaupack homes for sale
- Write a purchase offer
- Negotiate and write counter offers
- Make an earnest money deposit
- Open escrow / Order title
- Order appraisal
- Comply with lender requirements
- Approve seller disclosures
- Order homeowner’s insurance policy
- Conduct home inspection
- Final Walk-through
- Sign loan / Escrow documents
- Deposit funds
- Close escrow
Lake Wallenpaupack Area REALTOR® – Alicia Kowalik is your BEST resource for Lake Wallenpaupack area homes for sale and land, new construction, communities, schools, amenities, HOA fees, property taxes, utility providers, and more!
Alicia focuses her real estate services in the following Lake Wallenpaupack area communities, but not limited to:
Whether you’re interested in resale single-family homes, new construction, lakefront properties, luxury homes or homes in gated-communities, Alicia will help you find the home that is the best match based on your preferences and needs. Alicia is very familiar with the Lake Wallenpaupack area and can help educate you on the best communities as well as help you evaluate the features, benefits, and amenities of your favorite choices. In some cases, she can make you aware of homes that are not on the market yet and arrange for a private showing.
Lake Wallenpaupack REALTOR® – Alicia Kowalik provides full-service buyer-client agency representation. Alicia has a responsibility as well as an ethical duty to ensure that your best interests are always protected. When you hire Alicia to assist you in buying Lake Wallenpaupack area real estate, you can expect to receive the following high level buyer-client real estate services:
- Pay full attention to buyer’s needs
- Inform buyer of all we learn about the property
- Focus on expanding the range of choices to satisfy buyer’s needs
- Provide first-opportunity to view new listings
- Make sure all properties are available, viewable and the sale price is negotiable
- Find the best property for the buyer
- Give advice accompanied by facts
- Negotiate on behalf of the buyer
- Strengthen buyer’s negotiating position
- Negotiate approved purchase agreement to safeguard buyer
- Attempt to solve problems to the buyer’s satisfaction after purchase
Allow Alicia to be your trusted guide and adviser throughout the home buying process. With uncompromising standards of integrity, honesty, and service, Alicia will give you the assurance that your new home transaction will be completed promptly, professionally and ethically.
Alicia Kowalik, REALTOR®
Lakeview Realty Inc.
2449 Route 6
Hawley, PA 18428
Direct: (570) 470-5076