Welcome to Lakeville PA homes for sale and lifestyle! A village in Paupack Township, Wayne County, PA, Lakeville is situated along the western shores of beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack. Nearby communities include Hawley, Lake Ariel, Greentown, and Tafton, PA. Lakeville can be accessed by PA Route 590, about 8 miles east of Hamlin, and about 7 miles west of Hawley, both on Route 590.
Lakeville is home to several popular residential/recreational communities offering a variety of homes in a wide range of architectural styles, sizes, and price points. Communities in Lakeville include Capri Estates, Briar Hill, Rockledge, Boulder Point, Paradise Point, Sandy Shore, Cove Point Club, and Woodland Hills. The Zip code for Lakeville PA homes for sale is 18438.
- Capri Estates is a private, lakefront community located on North Lake Shore Drive on Lake Wallenpaupack in Lakeville. Capri Estates is situated between the communities of Boulder Point and Sandy Shore. The community includes around 150 properties and 57 homes. Residents of Capri Estates have access to local hiking, fishing, skiing, and horseback riding nearby.
- Briar Hill is located on the south side of Martin’s Cove, Lake Wallenpaupack’s largest cove. The community is comprised of 224 properties, approximately 135 homes including 76 lakefront homes. Amenities include 70 dock slips for residents, ATV trails, and a central water system. Most of the properties have 75’ lake frontage. The Summit features homes high over the lake offering spectacular lake views.
- Rockledge is one of the oldest and most prestigious residential enclaves on Lake Wallenpaupack. The popular lakefront community is located between Cove Point Club and Boulder Point in Lakeville. Rockledge has a Dock & Swim Club with a docking facility that can moor up to 75 boats. The Swim Club has a separate beach, protected swim area, pier and floating swim platform, and large children’s sandbox.
- Boulder Point is a desirable residential lakefront subdivision on Lake Wallenpaupack in Lakeville. Rockledge is situated to the east of Boulder Point and Capri Estates is located to the west. All homes in Boulder Point are located on Boulder Point Road and feature stunning views overlooking Lake Wallenpaupack.
- Sandy Shore is a private recreational/residential community of single-family homes located on the north side of Lake Wallenpaupack on Lake Shore Drive. Situated between the enclaves of Capri Estates and Woodland Hills, Sandy Shore is comprised of 242 properties and 185 homes including 34 lakefronts with stunning lake views looking east and west.
- Cove Point Club is a beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack lakefront residential community located on Lake Shore Drive between Sunny Point and Rockledge in Lakeville. The exclusive community of Cove Point Club is comprised of around 104 properties and offers a beach, tennis courts, 104 boat slips, a central water system, and a health center.
- Paradise Point is an established, quiet, and woodsy Lakeville community situated behind Caesar’s Cove Haven Resort. Paradise Point is comprised of 190 properties including 98 single-family homes and 44 lakefront homes. All homes in the community have access to Lake Wallenpaupack. The community offers a water system and 66 boat slips for homeowners.
- Woodland Hills is a lake
rightsand lakefront community located on Lake Shore Drive at Crane Road in Lakeville. Situated on the north side of Lake Wallenpaupack, Woodland Hills offers year-round vacation and permanent residences. The community borders Caesar’s Cove Haven to the west and Sandy Shore to the east. Woodland Hills is comprised of 200 properties, 135 homes, and 15 lakefront homes.
Alicia Kowalik, REALTOR® – Lakeville PA Homes for Sale – Wayne County Real Estate – Call Today! (570) 470-5076
Lakeville Pa homes for sale are served by the Wallenpaupack Area School District. Popular restaurants in Lakeville include Rolly’s Pizza & Grill, Crazy Fingers Grub & Grog, and Mike’s Pizzeria & Restaurant. For a list of grocery stores in or near Lakeville, click here.
The nearest hospital is Wayne Memorial Hospital, a non-profit, community-controlled hospital based in Honesdale. The hospital has 98 acute-care beds and an additional 14 beds dedicated to inpatient rehabilitation. The closest major airport to Lakesville is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, located approximately 31 miles away in Scranton.
WORK WITH TOP LAKE WALLENPAUPACK REALTOR® – ALICIA KOWALIK
Whether you’re thinking about investing in Lake Wallenpaupack real estate or selling your existing home, there are a lot of moving parts to real estate and experience matters most in a changing market. For sellers, your real estate agent should know how to act swiftly and decisively to get you the highest price. Alicia will get your home SOLD and get you the best market price in the least amount of time possible. For buyers, Alicia is able to streamline the home search process and will be there to protect your interests, advocate for you and work hard to ensure a smooth and successful transaction.
Please give top Lake Wallenpaupack REALTOR® Alicia Kowalik a call today at 570-470-5076 or fill out the online contact form and she will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!